The website http://clave.gob.es has been built by adopting a series of measures aimed at improving accessibility.
All websites of this site comply with provisions of Royal Decree 1494/2007, of 12 November, approving the Regulation on the basic conditions for access by disabled people to technologies, products and services related to information society and social communication media.
This site complies with all requirements of Priority 1 and Priority 2 of Standard UNE 139803:2012.
The last review of the accessibility level of this site was carried out in July 2015.
This entails certain advantages, such as:
- Easier user's access regardless of physical conditions or environment.
- Access with different user agents is allowed.
- Clear, well structured contents are included.
- Improvement of browsing and user experience.
- The following measures have been adopted:
- Use of CSS for information display.
- Alternative text on images.
- The links offer details on the function or destination of the hyperlink.
- Use of W3C standards.
- Access by means of keyboard shortcuts to the main options.
- Compliance with standards
If you wish to send another suggestion regarding accessibility, please contact us through the following contact form .